All news

Travelling with pet animals

Date: 18/07/2013
Source: Camping, Cars & Caravans

If you want to travel with your pet cat or dog from one EU country to another, the animal must have a microchip or tattoo, a rabies vaccination certificate and an EU pet passport. This is also true for non-EU countries such as Switzerland and Norway. Your veterinary surgeon can advise on additional regulations in Finland, Great Britain, Ireland and Sweden. While travelling make sure that your animals are secure at all times, have sufficient food and water and don’t forget to stop frequently.